What is the impact of the temperature of the plastic mold on the product
The temperature of the plastic mold is an important part of injection molding. If the temperature of the plastic mold is well controlled, the processed product will be a good product; and if the temperature of the plastic mold is not well controlled, the processed product may be scrapped.
So, what kind of influence will the temperature of the plastic mold have on the processed products?
1. The temperature of the plastic mold will reduce the dimensional accuracy of the product and reduce the qualified rate of the product.
2. The temperature difference between the mold core and the cavity is too large, and the plastic part shrinks unevenly, which causes the product to bend and deform, which affects the appearance of the part.
3. The temperature of the plastic mold is too high, which will cause the product to deform during and after the demolding process, and reduce the shape and dimensional accuracy.
4. For some crystalline plastics, the use of plastic molds at high temperatures is beneficial to the crystallization process and avoids changes in size during storage or use.
5. For plastic flexible plastics, the use of plastic molds at low temperatures can reduce their molding shrinkage, improve the dimensional accuracy of parts, shorten the molding cycle, and improve production efficiency.
6. When the plastic mold is filled at low temperature, if the melt speed is not high enough, the internal stress of the product will increase, which is easy to cause warpage deformation or application cracking, especially for some high-viscosity plastics.
7. The temperature of the plastic mold will reduce the fluidity of the plastic melt, make the contour of the part unclear, and even fill the mold unsatisfactory, or during the filling process, the melt front temperature decreases too much, resulting in obvious cold joints, resulting in The mechanical properties of the product decrease. Too low plastic mold temperature will also make the surface of the product not smooth and cause various surface defects.