UB102i biological microscope adopts UCIS infinity chromatic aberration independent correction optical system, high resolution, clear imaging, large and flat field of view, widely used in biology, bacteriology, histology, medicinal chemistry and other research institutes. It can be used in medical treatment. Clinical trials are available for teaching in school laboratories.
◆UCIS infinity chromatic aberration independent correction optical system, magnification up to 40-1600X
◆The inclined tooth design of the upper and lower lifting mechanism of the stage, the stage can withstand the pressure of 2-5kg without falling
◆Integrated design of the machine body, integral die-casting, stronger rigidity, more stable
◆The patented microscope heat dissipation technology ensures that the microscope main body can still maintain a lower temperature under 24 working conditions
What are the misunderstandings in the design and manufacturing of injection molds?
What are the common misunderstandings in the design and manufacturing of injection molds? Add the following for you.
1. The design of the guide post is too short or too long, the reason is that the standard mold base is used. The guide post is required to be 25-30mm higher than the movable mold core or the oblique guide post. It cannot be too high or lower than the movable mold core or the oblique guide post, otherwise, it will not be able to protect it.
2. Avoid design errors in the positioning structure of the movable and fixed molds with a large difference in the slope of the parting surface. For plastic part molds with a large parting surface slope drop, the positioning structure design of the movable and fixed molds should prevent the movable mold from deviating to the low side without slope.
3. The ejector pin fixing plate is deformed due to the unreasonable processing technology, and the thickness of the ejector pin fixing plate is increased.
4. The opening of the oil tank is not standardized. The oil tank cannot be opened or too much, and it requires a standard design.
5. The ejector rod will not swing after assembly. The ejector rod should swing, and the purpose is to remove the manufacturing errors of the assembled ejector rod: center distance, verticality, coaxiality, etc., so that the assembled ejector mechanism can move up and down freely without blocking.
6. Wrong design of support column. The support column is not placed on the unstressed part.
7. The plane contact block is designed with an oil groove. There is no relative movement between the plane contact block and the template, and it is not necessary to open an oil groove.
8. The plane contact block is not properly designed, the number is too large or it is not known whether it is better to use a rectangle or a circle.
9. The drawing method is not standardized and arbitrary. Such as: drawing No. 4 straight, drawing No. 3, drawing No. 2 standing, the size of the title bar is arbitrarily zoomed, the layer is not standardized, the line application error, etc.
10. The wrong choice of the main view increases the difficulty of viewing and processing.
11. The size of the drawing is incorrectly marked and does not meet the requirements of "complete, correct, reasonable and clear", making the mold unable to realize the production of parts.