Digital product shell mould
What is the cause of cracks in injection molded products
(1) During the processing, the pressure is too large, the speed is faster, the filling is more, and the pressure holding time is too long, which leads to a large internal pressure and cracks in the mold.
(2) Adjust the mold opening speed and pressure during the injection molding process to avoid damage to the mold caused by strong pulling.
(3) Properly increase the mold design temperature to make the part easy to demold, and appropriately lower the material temperature to prevent decomposition.
(4) Prevent cracking due to low mechanical strength caused by welding marks and plastic degradation.
(5) Do not add too much when using release agent, but pay attention to timely remove the substances attached to the mold surface.
(6) Annealing heat treatment immediately after forming can eliminate the residual stress in the workpiece and reduce the formation of cracks.