Outer packaging size: 226*78*50MM (size can be customized)
Product Name: Snap-in car handle glasses case
Material: ABS plastic
Color: black, gray, beige (7 colors are available)
Weight: gross weight 0.2 kg net weight 0.15 kg
Features: large space metal embellishment suede protection
1. Car glasses case, fixed design, can put glasses, cards and other items.
2. Easy to install, firm and not loose, with high-end style.
3. One-handed access and one-touch open, using a push-bounce switch, one-handed operation, more convenient.
4. Quickly store and store glasses cards, no need to worry about the placement of glasses
5. The 360° design does not block the line of sight, and the design is reasonable. Pick and place at hand. Practical and convenient. Does not affect the driving vision.
6. It does not affect the functions of the original car, and is designed reasonably, and does not affect the normal use of the original car's functions.
7. With dual magnet function, new magnet function to solve daily coin adsorption
8. Dual card slot design, newly added dual card slot design to solve the daily needs of card storage
9. The fine fiber fleece is soft and does not damage the lens, and the fleece lining is anti-scratch fleece 1.2MM
10. Rugged and durable, ABS material is sturdy and durable, with strong resistance to pressure and weight
How to reduce plastic product mold processing defects
How to reduce defects in plastic product mold processing: reduce the quenching stress after heat treatment to a minimum, because the quenching stress and the network carbonized structure under the action of the grinding force, the phase change of the structure can easily cause the workpiece to crack. Use cooling lubricants reasonably, play the three roles of cooling, washing and lubrication, keep cooling and lubrication clean, so as to control the grinding heat within the allowable range to prevent thermal deformation of the workpiece.
1. Improve the cooling conditions during grinding, such as using oil-immersed grinding wheels or internal cooling grinding wheels. Introduce the cutting fluid into the center of the grinding wheel, the cutting fluid can directly enter the grinding area, play an effective cooling role, and prevent burns on the surface of the workpiece. Use cooling lubricants reasonably, play the three roles of cooling, washing and lubrication, keep cooling and lubrication clean, so as to control the grinding heat within the allowable range to prevent thermal deformation of the workpiece.
2. Reduce the quenching stress after heat treatment to a minimum, because the quenching stress and the net-like carbonized structure under the action of the grinding force, the structure of the phase change is very easy to cause cracks in the workpiece. For high-precision molds, in order to eliminate the residual stress of grinding, low temperature aging treatment should be carried out after grinding to improve toughness.
3. To eliminate the grinding stress, the mold can also be immersed in a salt bath at 260～315℃ for 1.5min, and then cooled in 30℃ oil, so that the hardness can be reduced by 1HRC and the residual stress can be reduced by 40%～65%.
4. For precision grinding of precision molds with dimensional tolerances within 0.01mm, attention should be paid to the influence of ambient temperature, and constant temperature grinding is required. It can be seen from the calculation that for a 300mm long steel, when the temperature difference is 3°C, the material will have a change of about 10.8μm (10.8=1.2×3×3, the deformation per 100mm is 1.2μm/°C), and each finishing process needs to be fully considered The influence of this factor.
5. Electrolytic grinding is used to improve mold manufacturing accuracy and surface quality. During electrolytic grinding, the grinding wheel scrapes off the oxide film: instead of grinding the metal, the grinding force is small, the grinding heat is also small, and there will be no grinding burrs, cracks, burns, etc. The general surface roughness can be better than Ra0 .16μm; In addition, the wear of the grinding wheel is small, such as grinding cemented carbide. The wear of the silicon carbide grinding wheel is about 400% to 600% of the weight of the cemented carbide. When electrolytic grinding is used, the wear of the grinding wheel The amount is only 50% to 100% of the cemented carbide grinding amount.