Export general purpose machine 7 inch panel with button and knob
Name: 7-inch car DVD panel for general purpose machines for export
Size: 7-inch full touch screen
Material: PC+ABS (this series uses PC+ABS raw materials, high temperature resistance of 80 degrees, low temperature resistance of minus 40 degrees, good product toughness, good appearance, high brand quality)
Applicable models: general-purpose machine panel for export
Features: The surface is sprayed with black (original car style), fine workmanship, smooth lines, firmly pursuing the brand vision, committed to creating high-end brand effects for overseas cars, making high-end atmospheric car navigation panels, customized according to customer requirements!
1.25 years of professional R&D and production experience in car navigation;
2. Create professional design, production and processing services for car navigation panels;
3. Free 30-day product structure warranty service for car navigation panels.
How to reduce defects in plastic product mold processing: reduce the quenching stress after heat treatment to a minimum, because the quenching stress and the network carbonized structure under the action of the grinding force, the phase change of the structure can easily cause the workpiece to crack. Use cooling lubricants reasonably, play the three roles of cooling, washing and lubrication, keep cooling and lubrication clean, so as to control the grinding heat within the allowable range to prevent thermal deformation of the workpiece.
1. Improve the cooling conditions during grinding, such as using oil-immersed grinding wheels or internal cooling grinding wheels. Introduce the cutting fluid into the center of the grinding wheel, the cutting fluid can directly enter the grinding area, play an effective cooling role, and prevent burns on the surface of the workpiece. Use cooling lubricants reasonably, play the three roles of cooling, washing and lubrication, keep cooling and lubrication clean, so as to control the grinding heat within the allowable range to prevent thermal deformation of the workpiece.
2. Reduce the quenching stress after heat treatment to a minimum, because the quenching stress and the net-like carbonized structure under the action of the grinding force, the structure of the phase change is very easy to cause cracks in the workpiece. For high-precision molds, in order to eliminate the residual stress of grinding, low temperature aging treatment should be carried out after grinding to improve toughness.
3. To eliminate the grinding stress, the mold can also be immersed in a salt bath at 260～315℃ for 1.5min, and then cooled in 30℃ oil, so that the hardness can be reduced by 1HRC and the residual stress can be reduced by 40%～65%.
4. For precision grinding of precision molds with dimensional tolerances within 0.01mm, attention should be paid to the influence of ambient temperature, and constant temperature grinding is required. It can be seen from the calculation that for a 300mm long steel, when the temperature difference is 3°C, the material will have a change of about 10.8μm (10.8=1.2×3×3, the deformation per 100mm is 1.2μm/°C), and each finishing process needs to be fully considered The influence of this factor.
5. Electrolytic grinding is used to improve mold manufacturing accuracy and surface quality. During electrolytic grinding, the grinding wheel scrapes off the oxide film: instead of grinding the metal, the grinding force is small, the grinding heat is also small, and there will be no grinding burrs, cracks, burns, etc. The general surface roughness can be better than Ra0 .16μm; In addition, the wear of the grinding wheel is small, such as grinding cemented carbide. The wear of the silicon carbide grinding wheel is about 400% to 600% of the weight of the cemented carbide. When electrolytic grinding is used, the wear of the grinding wheel The amount is only 50% to 100% of the cemented carbide grinding amount.