Plastic mold processing, waterproof box, plastic shell injection mold opening custom processing, shell injection molding processing
How can plastic molds not understand the plastic raw materials, for example a few common plastics for your reference.
1. ABS: Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymer, usually light yellow or milky white pellets.
2. PC: A high molecular weight polymer containing carbonate groups in the molecular chain. It is a colorless and transparent plastic.
3. POM: Formaldehyde polymer, a linear polymer with no side chains, high density, and high crystallinity, with a light yellow or white surface.
4. PA66: Translucent or opaque opal white palladium crystalline polymer with plasticity.
5. PA6: Milky white palladium or light yellow transparent to opaque keratinous crystalline polymer.
6. PP: a thermoplastic resin polymerized by propylene, usually a translucent colorless solid, odorless and non-toxic.
7. PE: Thermoplastic resin made by ethylene polymerization, odorless, non-toxic, and feel like wax.
8. PVC: a thermoplastic resin polymerized by vinyl chloride, white powder with an amorphous structure, with a small degree of branching.
9. TPR: A thermoplastic rubber material with rubber elasticity and no need for vulcanization. It is a transparent or natural white particle with a bright surface and good reflective performance.
10. TPU: Thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer rubber, which is a kind of transparent plastic particles.
11. PMMA: Polymethyl methacrylate, with excellent transparency.
12. PBT: Milky white translucent to opaque, crystalline thermoplastic resin composed of polybutylene terephthalate as the main body.
13. PPO: Polyphenylene ether synthesized from dimethylphenol, generally in the form of ocher powder.
14. SAN (AS): acrylonitrile-styrene copolymer. Transparent elliptical columnar solid particles generally have two background colors: light blue and light yellow.