Automotive precision parts 12
Product picture description:
Material category: copper precision machining
Surface treatment: nickel plating
Detailed description of product processing:
This product is an automobile precision part, which is made of H62 copper. The processing technology is processed by CNC lathe. The surface of the product requires high smoothness and salt spray test requirements. After processing, the surface is plated with bright nickel.
When choosing a precision mold manufacturer, these methods can help you
At present, the rapid development of industry has gradually taken shape, and the rapid development of precision mold processing has also led to more mold processing factories. Then, in the face of so many precision mold processing manufacturers on the market, how do we choose? Just look at the following.
1. Learn the knowledge of related fields, whether it is network collection or paper media collection, find out the core elements of this field, and understand basic common sense;
2. Understand the specific local conditions that your equipment requires, and search for processing companies to deal with;
3. After the target is roughly determined, check whether the precision parts processing plant is professional, check various certificates of the factory, etc., to see whether there is network filing, and check the integrity index;
4. Generally, large-scale professional precision parts processing manufacturers have their own professional websites, which can conduct real-time network communication, online consultation, and further verification on the website;
5. After the manufacturer has a general understanding, consultation and after-sale price issues;
6. If the manufacturer is not far from yourself, you can go to see the manufacturer in person, so that you can not only see the manufacturer’s qualification and quality, but also whether the product can be recognized by us. If the distance is too far, you should also collect as much relevant information and relevant text descriptions of the manufacturer as possible;
Choosing a precision mold parts factory should not just look at their equipment and scale, but should consider their factories and products comprehensively.