Basic product information:
Processing method: CNC precision processing components
Product Category: Automotive Precision Parts
Material category: aluminum alloy precision machining
Surface treatment: hard oxidation
Detailed description of product processing:
The automotive precision parts are made of aluminum LY12 material, with high material characteristics, high strength, high hardness, and surface treatment using hard oxidation. The product structure is relatively simple, but the dimensional precision is high. In addition, the hard oxidation has a certain influence on the size. , In the pre-process design stage of the product, the dimensional impact caused by hard oxidation is evaluated to ensure that the size of the product meets the requirements of the drawing after hard oxidation;
It is processed by CNC precision processing and decomposition technology. During the processing, according to the process requirements, there is a certain margin of dimensional change space for the hard oxidation of the product to ensure that the final product meets the requirements of the drawing;
What are the processing techniques of plastic prototypes?
When making prototype models, there are many production methods and processing techniques for prototype models. There are many production methods for prototype models, including CNC machining, 3D printing, vacuum complex molding, low pressure perfusion, etc., and each type of prototype production method The craftsmanship varies.
1) In the absence of corresponding equipment and backward numerical control technology, prototype production is mainly done by hand, and material and craftsmanship have great limitations. For example, the design of the appearance of large vehicles and ships. There are very few hand-made prototypes nowadays.
2) Laser rapid prototyping is a process that uses the principle of three-dimensional engraving. It is the earliest rapid prototyping technology that can directly obtain resin or similar engineering plastic products. The prototype surface quality of rapid prototyping is good, the system resolution is high, and the molding accuracy is high.
3) CNC machining to produce prototypes is widely used and the technology is relatively mature. The effect and accuracy are also very good.
4) 3D printing is a kind of rapid prototyping technology. It is a technology that builds objects based on digital model files and uses adhesive materials such as powdered metal or plastic to print layer by layer. 3D printing technology has yet to be further improved.
4. The selection of the prototype proofing process:
1) 3D printing can be used for small, complex, suitable materials, and appearance inspection-oriented prototypes.
2) Large-scale ones may still have to be made by hand.
3) Generally speaking, if you want to use metal materials for proofing, it may be more suitable for mechanical processing.
5. If you are a new enterprise, prepare to enter this industry. The suggestion is to decide the method based on the work received in the hand and the future direction.
1. CNC processing: mainly refers to the cnc processing equipment moving according to the set program. According to personal understanding, the tungsten steel knife on the cnc equipment will move on the material according to the path set by the program to remove the excess material. Partially removed. Therefore, before CNC processing, the customer needs to provide the corresponding 3D drawings, and the programmer inputs the corresponding parameters into the computer according to the dimensions on the drawings.
2. Making and polishing of manual prototype model: The prototype processed by CNC is not very flat, it will have a bit of burrs. It needs to be repaired with tools and smoothed with sandpaper to make the surface of the prototype model smoother and better. Next process.
3. Spray paint: spray the corresponding color on the surface of the prototype model. This requires the customer to provide the corresponding Pantone number. We will call out the corresponding color paint according to the Pantone color card, and then use the spray gun to spray the paint on the surface of the prototype. Correspondingly, it is also divided into two types: bright light and matte light.